- Akgün, H. and Daemen, J.J.K (1999) Design implications of analytical and laboratory studies of permanent abandonment plugs. Can. Geotech. J., 36, 21-38. [Google Scholar]
- Bérest P.,Bergues J.,Brouard B.,Durup J.G. and Guerber B. (2001) A salt-cavern abandonment test. Int. J. Rock Mech. Min., 38, 343-355. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- De Borst, R. and Nauta, P. (1985) Non-orthogonal cracks in a smeared finite element model. Eng. Computation., 2, 35-46. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Bosma, M., Cornelissen, E.K. and Schwing, A. (2000) Improved experimental characterisation of cement/rubber zonal isolation materials. Proc. SPE international oil and gas conference and exhibition, Beijing, China, 7-10 November 2000. [Google Scholar]
- Bosma, M., Ravi, K., van Driel, W. and Schreppers, G.J. (1999) Design approach to sealant selection for the life of the well. Proc. SPE annual technical conference and exhibition, Houston, Texas, 3-6 October 1999. [Google Scholar]
- Calvert, D.G. and Smith, D.K. (1994) Issues and techniques of plugging and abandonment of oil and gas wells. Proc. SPE annual technical conference and exhibition, New Orleans, 25-28 September 1994. [Google Scholar]
- Crawshaw, J.P. and Frigaard, I. (1999) Cement Plugs: Stability and Failure by Buoyancy-Driven Mechanism. Paper SPE 56959, Offshore Europe Conference, Aberdeen, Scotland, 7-9 September 1999. [Google Scholar]
- Fourmaintraux, D., Bois, A.-P., Franco, C., Fraboulet, B., and Brossollet, P. (2005) Efficient Wellbore Cement Sheath Design Using the SRC (System Response Curve) Method, paper SPE 94176, SPE Europec/EAGE Annual Conference, Madrid, Spain, 13-16 June 2005. [Google Scholar]
- Kelm, C.H. and Fall, R.F. (1999) Well abandonment - A “best practices” approach can reduce environmental risk, Proc. SPE Asia pacific oil and gas conference and exhibition, Jakarta, 20-22 April 1999. [Google Scholar]
- Mainguy, M., Longuemare, P. and Wozniak, J.-M. (2005) Coupled reservoir and geomechanics simulations to assess the risk of well plug failure after reservoir abandonment, Proceedings of the Third Biot Conference on Poromechanics, Norman, Oklahoma, 2005, Edited by: Y.N. Abousleiman, A.H.-D. Cheng, F.-J. Ulm. [Google Scholar]
- Philippacopoulos, A.J. and Berndt, M.L. (2001) Mechanical property issues for geothermal well cements. Geotherm. Resour. Council Trans., 25, 119-124. [Google Scholar]
- Ravi, K., Bosma, M. and Gastebled, O. (2002) Safe and economic gas wells through cement design for life of the well. Proc. SPE gas technology symposium, Calgary, Alberta, Canada, 30 April - 2 May 2002. [Google Scholar]
- Thiercelin, M.J., Dargaud, B., Baret, J.F. and Rodriguez W.J. (1997) Cement design based on cement mechanical response. Proc. SPE annual technical conference and exhibition, San Antonio, Texas, 5-8 October 1997. [Google Scholar]
Oil & Gas Science and Technology - Rev. IFP
Volume 62, Number 3, May-June 2007
Dossier: Closure and Abandonment of Oil and Gas Wells
|Page(s)||311 - 324|
|Published online||14 June 2007|
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.