- Azemar, N.,Carrera, I. and Solans, C. (1993) Studies on textile detergency at low temperature. J. Disper. Sci. Technol., 14, 645-660. [CrossRef]
- Dyke, M.V.,Lee, H. and Trevors, J.T. (1991) Applications of microbial surfactants. Biotechnol. Adv., 9, 241-252. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Fu, H. and Matthews, M.A. (1999) Comparison between supercritical carbon dioxide extraction and aqueous surfactant washing of an oily machining waste. J. Hazard. Mater., 67, 197-213. [PubMed]
- Peaslee, K.D. and Roberts, D.E. (1997) Characterization of used automotive oil filters for recycling. Resour. Conserv. Recy., 19, 81-91. [CrossRef]
- Ron, E.Z. and Rosenberg, E. (2002) Biosurfactants and oil bioremediation. Curr. Opin. Biotech., 13, 249-252. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- Teas C.,Kalligeros, S.,Zanikos, F.,Stournas, S.,Lois, E. and Anastopoulos, G. (2001) Investigation of the effectiveness of absorbent materials in oil spills clean up. Desalination, 140, 259-264. [CrossRef]
- Wei, Q.F.,Mather, R.R.,Fotheringham, A.F. and Yang, Y.D. (2003) Evaluation of nonwoven polypropylene oil sorbents in marine oil-spill recovery. Mar. Pollut. Bull., 46, 780-783. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Winer, B.J., Brown, D.R. and Michels, K.M. (1991) Statistical Principles in Experimental Design, McGraw-Hill, Inc.
- Wiens J.A. (1996) Oil, seabirds, and science–the effects of the Exxon Valdez oil spill. Bioscience, 46, 587-597.
- Yang, R.,Mather, R.R. and Fotheringham, A.F. (2001) The application of factorial experimental design to the processing of polypropylene fibres. J. Mater. Sci., 36, 3097-3101.
Oil & Gas Science and Technology - Rev. IFP
Volume 62, Number 3, May-June 2007Dossier: Closure and Abandonment of Oil and Gas Wells
|Page(s)||407 - 413|
|Published online||22 May 2007|
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.