- Ratigan, J. (2003) The Solution Mining Research Institute Cavern Sealing and Abandonment Program 1996-2002, Proc. SMRI Spring Meeting 2003, Houston.
- Durup, J.G. (1991) Long-term Permeability Field-test in Rock salt, Proc. International Congress on Rock Mechanics, Aachen.
- Durup, J.G. (1994) Long-term tests for Tightness Evaluations with Brine and Gas in Salt, Proc. of the Solution Mining Research Institute, Fall Meeting 1994, Hannover.
- Fokker, P.A. (1995) The Behaviour of Salt and Salt caverns, Thesis Dissertation, Delft University of Technology, Netherlands.
- Bérest, P., Brouard, B., Durup, J.G. (1996) Behavior of sealed solution-mined caverns, Proc. 4th Conf. Mech. Beh. Of Salt, Montreal, Trans Tech Pub., Clausthal-Zellerfeld, Germany, 1997.
- Wallner, M., Paar, W.A. (1997) Risks of Progressive Pressure build up in a Sealed cavern, Proc. of the Solution Mining Research Institute, Fall Meeting 1997, El Paso.
- Berest, P., Brouard, B., Durup, J.G. (1997) Abandonment of Salt caverns, Rev. Fr. Géotech. (in French).
- Brouard B. (1998) On Salt cavern Behavior (in french), Ph.D. Thesis, École polytechnique, France.
- Berest, P., Bergues, J., Brouard, B.,. DeGreef, V., Le Bras, Y., Durup, J.G., Guerber, B. (1998) Long-Term Evolution of a Sealed Cavern, SMRI Research Project No. 98-0004, prepared for the Solution Mining Research Institute by LMS - École Polytechnique and Gaz de France, France.
- Berest, P., Brouard, B., Durup, J.G., Bergues, J., Guerber, B. (2000) A Salt-Cavern Abandonment Test, Int. J. Rock Mech. Min.
- Brouard, B., Bérest, P., Durup, J.G. (2001) In situ salt permeability testing, Proc. of the Solution Mining Research Institute, Fall Meeting 2001, Albuquerque.
- Brouard, B., Durup, J.G., Berest, P. (2002) A First Salt cavern Abandonment Software, Proc. of the Solution Mining Research Institute, Spring Meeting 2002, Banff.
Oil & Gas Science and Technology - Rev. IFP
Volume 62, Number 3, May-June 2007
Dossier: Closure and Abandonment of Oil and Gas Wells
|Page(s)||287 - 296|
|Published online||22 May 2007|
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.