- Bejan A. (1988) Advanced Engineering Thermodynamics, John Wiley and Sons, New York 1988. [Google Scholar]
- Stanciu, D.,Marinescu, M.,Isvoranu, D. (2000) Second law analysis of the turbulent flat plate boundary layer. IJAT, 3, 99-104. [Google Scholar]
- Wolfshtein, M. (1969) The velocity and Temperature Distribution in one Dimensional Flow with Turbulence Augmentation and Presure Gradient, Int. J. Heat Mass Trans, 12, 301-308. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Yang, Z.,Shih, T.H. (1993) New Time Scale Based K-e Model for Near Wall Turbulence, AIAA Journal, 31, 7, 1191-1198. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Tennekes, H., Lumley, J.L. (1972) A First Course in Turbulence, MIT Press, Cambridge, MA. [Google Scholar]
- Mohammadi, B., Pironneau, O. (1994) Analysis of the KEpsilon Turbulence Model, John Wiley & Sons, New York. [Google Scholar]
- Sommer, T. P.,So, R.M.C.,Lay, Y. G. (1997) A near-wall two equations model for turbulent heat fluxes. Int. J. Heat Mass Trans, 12, 3375-3384. [Google Scholar]
- Reynolds, A.J. (1974) Turbulent Flows in Engineering, John Wiley & Sons, New York. [Google Scholar]
- Fluent.Inc (2000) User Guide. [Google Scholar]
- Launder, B.,E. (1993) Modelling Convective Heat Transfer in Complex Turbulent Flows, in Engineering turbulence modelling and experiments (W. Rodi, A. Martelli editors), Elsevier Science Publishers 3-12. [Google Scholar]
- Isacenko, V., Osipova, Y. and Sukomel, A. (1977) Heat Transfer, Editions MIR, Moscow. [Google Scholar]
Oil & Gas Science and Technology - Rev. IFP
Volume 61, Number 2, March-April 2006
Dossier: Energy-Environment-Economics and Thermodynamics
|Page(s)||191 - 201|
|Published online||01 January 2007|
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.