- Masaki Saito, Nobuyoshi Ishii, Suguru Ogura, Shinji Maemura and Hirohisa Suzuki (2003) Spill Science & Technology bulletin, 8, 5-6, 475-482. [Google Scholar]
- Ghalambor, A. (1995) Evaluation and characterization of sorbents in removal of oil spills, Louisiana Oil Spill Coordinator’s Office, Louisiana Applied Oil Spill Research and Development Program, Baton Rouge, Louisiana, OSRADP Technical Report Series 95-006. [Google Scholar]
- Walkup, P.C., Polentz, L.M., Smith, J.D. and Peterson, P.L. (1969) Study of equipment and methods for removing oil from harbor waters. Proceedings of Joint Conference on Prevention and Control of Oil Spills, 15-17 December, New York, 237-248. [Google Scholar]
- Schatzberg, P. (1971) Investigation of sorbents for removing oil spills from waters. U.S. Coast Guard Report No. 724110.1/2/1, U.S. Coast Guard Headquarters, Washington, D.C., 30. [Google Scholar]
- Poile, C.A. (1990) Cleaning up oil spill”s. Probe Post. 12 (3/4), 13-15. [Google Scholar]
- Johnson, R.F.,Manjerakar, T.G. and Haligan, J.E. (1973) Removal of oil from water surfaces by sorption on unstructured fibers. Environmental Science and Technology. 4, 439-443. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Choi, H. and Cloud, R.M. (1992) Natural sorbents in oil spill cleanup. Environmental Science and Technology. 26, 4 April,772-776. [Google Scholar]
- Choi, H.,Kwon, H. and Moreau, J.P. (1993) Cotton nonwovens as oil spill cleanup sorbents. Textile Research Journal. 63, 4, 211-218. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Cooper, D. and Gausemel, I. (1993) Oil spills sorbents: Testing protocol and certification listing program. Oil Spill Conference: Prevention, Preparedness, Response, 29 March, Tampa, Fla., 549-551. [Google Scholar]
- Wei, Q.F.,Mather, R.R.,Fotheringham, A.F. and Yang, R.D. (2003) Spill Science & Technology bulletin. 46, 6, 780-783,June. [Google Scholar]
- Chapiro, A. (1962) Radiation Chemistry of Polymeric System Interscience, John Wiley&Sons, New York, 696. [Google Scholar]
- Sweeting, O.J. (1975) The Science and Technology of Polymer Films, Wiley Interscience, New York, 11, 16. [Google Scholar]
- Meitzner, E.F. and Aline, J.A. (1963) British patents 932, 125 and 932, 126, Crosslinked Copolymer. [Google Scholar]
- Vernon, F. and Shah, T., (1983) Reactive Polymer, 1, 301. [Google Scholar]
- Barrie, J.A., Diffusion Polymer, Crank, J. and Park, G.S. (1968) Eds. Academic Press, London, 8. [Google Scholar]
- Hegazy, E.A.,Sasuga, T. and Seguchi, T. (1992) Polymer, 33, 2911. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Brady, D.G. (1976) J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 20, 2541. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Oil & Gas Science and Technology - Rev. IFP
Volume 61, Number 2, March-April 2006Dossier: Energy-Environment-Economics and Thermodynamics
|Page(s)||259 - 268|
|Published online||01 January 2007|
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.