- Cowland, C., Gutmann, P. and Herzog, P.L. (2004) Passenger Vehicle Diesel Engines for the U.S. SAE paper 20004-01-1452.
- Gatellier, B. and Walter, B. (2002) Development of the High Power NADITM Concept Using Dual Mode Diesel Combustion to Achieve Zero NOx and Particulate Emissions. Thiesel 2002 Conference on thermo - and fluid Dynamic Processes in Diesel Engines.
- Gatellier, B., Miche, M. and Walter, B. (2001) New Diesel Combustion Process to Achieve near Zero NOx and Particulates Emissions. IFP International Congress - A new generation of engine combustion processes for the future?
- Kahrstedt, J., Behnk, K., Sommer, A. and Wormbs, T. (2003) Combustion Processes to Meet Future Emission Standards. MTZ 10/2003.
- Ranini, A., Gatellier, B. and Potteau, S. (2004) New Developments of the NADITM Concept to Improve Operating Range, exhaust emissions and noise.
- Umwelt Bundes Amt. (2003) Future Diesel - Exhaust Gas Legislation for Passenger Cars, Light-Duty Commercial Vehicles, and Heavy Duty Vehicles - Updating of Limit Values for Diesel Vehicles. www.umweltdaten.de/uba-infopresse/hinter-grund/FutureDiesel_e.pdf
- Walter, B., Gatellier, B., Miche, M. and Monteiro, L. (2004) Improvement of Exhaust and Noise Emissions of the NADITM Concept Using Premixed Type Combustion with Multiple Stages Injection. SIA International Congress "Les Diesel aujourd'hui et demain", Lyon.
- Walter, B. and Gatellier, B. (2002) Development of the High Power NADITM Concept Using Dual Mode Diesel Combustion to Achieve Zero NOx and Particulate Emissions. SAE paper 2002-01-1744.
- Weissbäck, M., Csato, J., Glensvig, M., Sams, T. and Herzog, P. (2003) An Approach for Future HSDI Diesel Engines. MTZ 9/2003.
Oil & Gas Science and Technology - Rev. IFP
Volume 61, Number 1, January-February 2006
Dossier: Development and Control of Combustion Systems
|Page(s)||7 - 23|
|Published online||01 January 2007|
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.