- Westlake, G. (1998) Real-time process optimization aids oil production operation. Oil Gas J., 96, 46, 62, 64-67. [Google Scholar]
- Bumbac, G., Pop, P., Plesu, V. and Tataranu, G. (1998) Energy conservation in an ethylene plant using process simulation and process integration. Czech Society of Chemical Engineering 13th International Chemical and Process Engineering “CHISA ‘98” Congress, Paper N.P5.94, Praha, 23-28 August. [Google Scholar]
- Stoop, W. (1998) The design, rating and optimisation of crude unit pre-heat trains. Czech Society of Chemical Engineering 13th International Chemical and Process Engineering “CHISA ‘98” Congress, Paper N.E6.3 59P, Praha, 23-28 August. [Google Scholar]
- Godman, I. and Tookey, B. (1998) Real-time optimisation for major refinery units. Pet. Technol. Q., 3, 4, 79-80, 82-84. [Google Scholar]
- Lid, T. and Strand, S. (1997) Real-time optimization of a cat cracker unit. Comput. Chem. Eng., 21 (suppl.), 887-892. [Google Scholar]
- Winter, P. (1996) Simulator speeds operator training. Chem. Eng. (Int. Ed.), 103, 11, 139. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang, Z., Pike, R.W. and Hertwig, T.A. (1995) An approach to online optimization of chemical plants. Comput. Chem. Eng. 19 (suppl.), 305-310. [Google Scholar]
- Cray Res. Inc., Eagen, MN (1994) Simulation on a supercomputer leads to substantial savings. Chem. Eng. (Int. Ed.), 101, 7, 17. [Google Scholar]
- van Reeuwijk, P.A., Zwart, R. and Dreissen, M.E.J. (1993) CAPE in the development of an energy efficient chemical process. Proceedings of the 25th European Symposium of the Working Party on Computer Aided Process Engineering-3., Graz, Austria, 5-7 July. [Google Scholar]
- Fromager, M.H. and Gourlia, J.P. (1990) Commercial applications of process synthesis to distillation units. AIChE 1990 Spring National Meetin, Orlando 18-22 March) Preprint N.69e. [Google Scholar]
- Braunschweig, B.L. and Gani, R. (2002) Software Architectures and Tools for Computer Aided Process Engineering, Elsevier, Amsterdam. [Google Scholar]
- Braunschweig, B., Fraga, E., Guessoum, Z., Marquardt, W., Nadjemi, O., Paen, D., Piñol, D., Roux, P., Sama, S., Stalker, I. and Yang, A. (2004) CAPE Web Services: The COGents way. In: European Symposium on Computer Aided Process Engineering -14, Barbarosa-Póvoa, A. and Matos H. (eds.), Elsevier, Amsterdam. [Google Scholar]
Oil & Gas Science and Technology - Rev. IFP
Volume 60, Number 4, July-August 2005
Dossier: Software Interoperability for Petroleum Applications
|Page(s)||607 - 616|
|Published online||01 December 2006|
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.