- Keijzer, P.P.M. and de Vries, A.S. (1990) Imbibition of Surfactant Solutions. SPE 20222 presented at the 1990 SPE/DOE 7th Symp. on Enhanced Oil Recovery, Tulsa, OK, April, 22-25.
- Flumerfelt, R.W. et al. (1993) A Cyclic Surfactant-Based Imbibition/Solution Gas Drive Process for Low-Permeability, Fractured Reservoirs. Paper SPE 26373 presented at the 1993 SPE Ann. Tech. Conf. and Exh., Houston, TX, Oct., 3-6.
- Cuiec, L., Bourbiaux, B. and Kalaydjian, F. (1994) Oil Recovery by Imbibition in Low-Permeability Chalk. SPEFE (Sept.) 200.
- Schechter, D.S.,Zhou, D. and Orr, F.M. (1994) Low IFT Drainage and Imbibition. J. Pet. Sci. and Eng., 11, 283. [CrossRef]
- Babadagli, T. (1996) Temperature Effect on Heavy-Oil Recovery Imbibition in Fractured Reservoirs. J. Pet. Sci. and Tech., 14, 197.
- Al-Lawati, S. and Saleh, S. (1996) Oil Recovery in Fractured Oil Reservoirs by Low IFT Imbibition Process. Paper SPE 36688 presented at the 1996 SPE Annual Tech. Conf. and Exh., Denver, CO, Oct. 6-9.
- Austad, T. and Milter, J. (1997) Spontaneous Imbibition of Water Into Low Permeable Chalk at Different Wettabilities Using Surfactants. Paper SPE 37236 presented at the 1997 SPE Int. Symp. On Oilfield Chemistry, Houston, TX, Feb. 18-21.
- Milter, J. and Austad, T. (1996) Chemical Flooding of Oil Reservoirs 6. Evaluation of the Mechanism for Oil Expulsion by Spontaneous Imbibition of Brine With and Without Surfactant in Water-Wet, Low-Permeable, Chalk Material. Coll. and Surf. A: Phys. and Eng. Aspects, 113, 269. [CrossRef]
- Austad, T. et al. (1998) Chemical Flooding of Oil Reservoirs 8. Spontaneous Oil Expulsion From Oil- and Water-Wet Low-Permeable Chalk Material by Imbibition of Aqueous Surfactant Solutions. Coll. and Surf. A: Phys. and Eng. Aspects, 137, 117. [CrossRef]
- Babadagli, T. (2001) Improving Matrix-Fracture Transfer Using Chemicals and Thermal Methods in Fractured Heavy- Oil Reservoirs, CIPC 2001-130, 52nd Annual Tech. Meet., Canadian Int. Petr. Conf., June 12-14, Calgary, Alberta, Canada.
- Spinler, E.A. (2000) Enhancement of Oil Recovery Using a Low Concentration of Surfactant to Improve Spontaneous and Forced Imbibition in Chalk. Paper SPE 59290 presented at the 2000 SPE/DOE Imp. Oil. Rec. Symp., Tulsa, OK, April, 3-5.
- Chen, H.L. et al. (2000) Laboratory Monitoring of Surfactant Imbibition Using Computerized Tomography. Paper SPE 59006 presented at the 2000 SPE Int. Petr. Conf. and Exh., Veracruz, Mexico, Feb., 1-3.
- Babadagli, T. (2003) Selection of Proper Enhanced Oil Recovery Fluid for Efficient Matrix Recovery in Fractured Oil Reservoirs. Coll. and Surf. A: Physic. and Eng. Aspects, 223, 157-175. [CrossRef]
- Babadagli, T. (2003) Evaluation of EOR Methods for Heavy- Oil Recovery in Naturally Fractured Reservoirs. J. of Petroleum Science and Eng., 37, 25. [CrossRef]
- Babadagli, T. (2001) Scaling of Co-Current and Counter- Current Capillary Imbibition for Surfactant and Polymer Injection in Naturally Fractured Reservoirs. SPEJ (Dec.), 6, 465. [CrossRef]
- Alveskog, P. L.,Holt, T. and Torsaeter, O. (1998) The Effect of Surfactant Concentration on the Amott Wettability Index and Residual Oil Saturation. J. of Petr. Sci. and Eng., 20, 247. [CrossRef]
- Standnes, D.C., and Austad, T. (2000) Wettability Alteration in Chalk 2. Mechanism for Wettability Alteration from Oil- Wet to Water-Wet Using Surfactants. J. of Petr. Sci. and Eng., 28, 123. [CrossRef]
- Baldwin, B.A. and Spinler, E.A. (2002) In Situ Saturation Development During Spontaneous Imbibition. J. of Petroleum Sci. and Eng., 35, 23. [CrossRef]
- Weisbord, N.,Niemet, M.R. and Selker, J.S. (2002) Imbibition of Saline Solutions into Dry and Prewetted Porous Media. Adv. in Water Res., 25, 841. [CrossRef]
- Li, K., Chow, K. and Horne, R. (2002) Effect of Initial Water Saturation on Spontaneous Water Imbibition. Paper SPE 76727 presented at the 2002 SPE Western Reg. Meet., Anchorage, Alaska, May, 20-22.
- Mattax, C.C. and Kyte, J.R. (1962) Imbibition Oil Recovery from Fractured Water Drive Reservoirs. Trans. AIME, 225, 177.
- Babadagli, T. (2002) Dynamics of Capillary Imbibition When Surfactant, Polymer and Hot Water Are Used as Aqueous Phase. J. Coll. and Int. Sci., 246, 203-213. [CrossRef]
- Babadagli, T. and Boluk, Y. (2005) Oil Recovery Performances of Surfactant Solutions by Capillary Imbibition. J. Coll. and Int. Sci., 282, 158-171. [CrossRef]
- Lefebvre Du Prey, E. (1978) Gravity and Capillarity Effects on Imbibition in Porous Media. SPEJ (June), 195.
- Iffly, R., Rousselet, D.C. and Vermeulen, J.L. (1972) Fundamental Study of Imbibition in Fissured Oil Fields, SPE 4102 presented at the 1972 SPE Annual Fall Meet, San Antonio, TX, Oct. 8-11.
- Zhang, X., Morrow, N. and Ma, S. (1996) Experimental Verification of a Modified Scaling Group for Spontaneous Imbibition. SPERE (Nov.), 273.
- Ma, S.,Morrow, N.R. and Zhang, X. (1997) Generalized Scaling of Spontaneous Imbibition Data For Strongly Water- Wet Systems. J. Pet. Sci. and Tech., 18, 165.
Oil & Gas Science and Technology - Rev. IFP
Volume 60, Number 4, July-August 2005Dossier: Software Interoperability for Petroleum Applications
|Page(s)||697 - 710|
|Published online||01 December 2006|
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.