- Jarrell, P.M., Fox, C.E., Stein, M.H. and Webb, S.L. (2002) CO2 Flood Environmental, Health and Safety Planning, chapter 9 of Practical Aspects of CO2 Flooding. Monograph 22, Society of Petroleum Engineers, Richardson, TX, USA.
- Corrosion in the Petrochemical Industry (1994) ASM International ed.
- Hesjevik and Solsen, Seiersten, M. (2003) Institute for Energy Technology in Norway: Corrosion at high CO2 pressure, Statoil & Institute for Energy Technology in Norway. NACE International no. 03345.
- Seiersten, M. (2001) Institute for Energy Technology in Norway: Material Selection for Separation, Transportation and Disposal of CO2. NACE International no. 01042.
- Baklid, A., Korbol, R. and Owren, G. (1996) Sleipner Vest CO2 Disposal, CO2 Injection into a Shallow Undeground Aquifer. SPE Annual Technical Conference and Exhibition no. 36600, Denver, USA, 6-9 Oct.
- Krilov, Z., Loncaric, B., and Miksa, Z. (2000) Investigation of a Long-Term Cement Deterioration under a High-Temperature, Sour Gas Downhole Environment. SPE International Symposium on Formation Damage Control no. 58771, Lafayette, Louisiana, USA, 23-24 Feb.
- Longworth, H.L. and Dunn, G.C. (1995) Underground Disposal of Acid Gas in Alberta, Canada: Regulatory Concerns and Case Histories. SPE Gas Technology Conference no. 35584, Calgary, Alberta, Canada, 28 Apr-1st May.
- Hawkes, C.D., McLellan, P.J., Zimmer, U. and Bachu, S., (2004) Geomechanical Factors Affecting Geological Storage of CO2 in Depleted Oil and Gas Reservoirs. Petroleum Society Canadian International Petroleum Conference, Calgary, Alberta, Canada, June 8-10.
- Orlic, B. (2004) The Mechanical Impact of CO2 Injection. TNO-NITG-Information, December.
- Whittaker, S. (2004) The IEA Weyburn CO2 Monitoring and Storage Project - Modeling of the Long-Term Migration of CO2 from Weyburn. IEA.
- Brosse, E. and Magnier, C. (2002) Piegeage de CO2 dans les aquifères et les réservoirs pétroliers. Poster AAPG, Houston, TX.
- Bazin, B., Bieber, M.T., Roque, C. and Bouteca, M. (1996) Improvement in the Characterization of the Acid Worm - holing by In Situ X-Ray CT Visualizations. SPE no. 31073 presented at the Symposium on Formation Damage held in Lafayette, 14-15 February.
- Bazin, B. (1998) From Matrix Acidizing to Acid Fracturing: a Laboratory Evaluation of Acid/Rock Interactions. SPE no. 49491 presented at the 8th Abu Dhabi International Petroleum Exhibition and Conference held in Abu Dhabi, UAE, 11-14 October.
- Ross, G.D., Todd, A.C., Tweedie, J.A. and Will, A.G. (1982) The Dissolution Effects of CO2-Brine Systems on the Permeability of UK and North Sea Calcareous Sandstones. SPE/ DOE no. 10685, Symposium on Enhanced Oil Recovery, April 4-7, Tulsa, TX.
- Grigg, R.B. and Svec, R.K. (2003) Co-Injeted CO2-Brine Interactions with Indiana Limestone. SCA 2003-19, Int. Symposium of the Society of Core Analysts, September 21-24, Pau, France.
- Svec, R.K. and Grigg, R.B. (2001) Physical Effects of WAG Fluids on Carbonate Core Plugs. SPE no. 71496, Annual Technical Conference and Exhibition, 30 September-3 October, New Orleans, LA.
- Rogers, J.D. and Grigg, R.B. (2000) A Literature Analysis of the WAG Abnormalities in the CO2 Process. SPE no. 59329 presented at the SPE/DOE Improved Oil Recovery Conference, Tulsa, Oklahoma, 3-5 April.
- Mathis, R.L. and Sears, S.O. (1984) Effect of CO2 Flooding on Dolomite Reservoir Rock, Denver Unit, Wasson (San Andres) field, TX. SPE no. 13132, Annual Technical Conference and Exhibition, September 16-19, Houston, TX.
- Dibble, W.E. and Potter, J.M. (1982) Effect of Fluid Flow Rates on Geochemical Processes. SPE no. 10994, Annual Technical Conference and Exhibition, September 26-29, New Orleans, LA.
- Egermann, P., Bazin, B. and Vizika, O. (2005) An Experimental Investigation of Reaction-Transport Phenomena During CO2 Injection. SPE no. 93674, SPE Middle East Oil & Gas Show an Conference, 12-15 March, Bahrain.
Oil & Gas Science and Technology - Rev. IFP
Volume 60, Number 3, May-June 2005
Dossier: CO2 Capture and Geological Storage: State-of-the-Art
|Page(s)||517 - 525|
|Published online||01 December 2006|
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.