- Anstey, N.A. (1984) Seismic Interpretation: the Physical Aspects, IHRDC, Boston.
- Cardona, R., Batzle, M and Davis, T.L. (2001) Shear Waves Velocity Dependence on Fluid Saturation. Transaction of 2001 Annual Meeting of SEG, CD-Rom.
- Dominco, S.N. (1976) Effect of Brine-Gas Mixture on Velocity in a Un-Consolidated Sands Reservoir. Geophysics, 41, 882-894. [CrossRef]
- Ferguson, R.J and Stewart, R.R. (1996) Reservoir Indication Using Vp/Vs Value Derived from Broad-Band 3-D Seismic Data. Annual Meeting of SEG, Tulsa, 766-769.
- Johnston, J.E. and Christenson, N.I. (1993) Compressional to Shear Velocity Ratios in Sedimentary Rocks. Intl. Jr. of Rocks Mechanics, Mining Sciences and Geomechanics Abstracts, 20, 7, 751-754.
- Robertson, J.D. and Pritchett, W.C. (1985) Direct Hydrocarbon Detection Using Comparative P-wave and S-wave Seismic Sections. Geophysics, 50, 383-393. [CrossRef]
- Ensley, R.A. (1985) Evaluation of Direct Hydrocarbon Indicators through Comparison of Compressional and Shear Wave Data. Geophysics, 50, 37-48. [CrossRef]
- Wyllie, M.R.,Georgy, A.R. and Gardner, L.W. (1956) Elastic Wave Velocities in Heterogeneous and Porous Media. Geophysics, 21, 41-70. [CrossRef]
- Wyllie, M.R.,Georgy, A.R. and Gardner, L.W. (1958) An Experimental Investigation of Factors Affecting Elastic Wave Velocities in Porous Media. Geophysics, 23, 459-493. [CrossRef]
- Tatham, R.H. (1976) Vp/Vs and Lithology. Geophysics, 47, 336-344. [CrossRef]
- Georgy, A.R. (1976) Fluid Satuation Effects on Dynamic Elastic Properties of Sedimentary Rocks. Geophysics, 41, 895-921. [CrossRef]
- Robertson, J.D. (1983) Carbonate Porosity from S/P Traveltime Ratios. 53rd Intl. Soc. Explr. Geophysics Meeting, 356-358.
- Crampin, S. (1985) Evaluation of Anistropy by Shear Wave Splitting. Geophysics, 50, 142-152. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- Gassmann, F. (1951) Elastic Waves Through a Packing of Spheres. Geophysics, 16, 673-685. [CrossRef]
- Geertsma, J. and Smit, D.C. (1961) Some Aspects of Elastic Wave Propagation in Fluid Saturated Porous Solids. Geophysics, 26, 169-181. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- Toksoz, M.N.,Cheng, C.H. and Timer, A. (1976) Velocities of Seismic Waves in Porous Media. Geophysics, 41, 621-645. [CrossRef]
- Othman, A.A. and Hamada, G.M. (1996) Acoustic Properties as Function of Depth in the Gulf of Suez, Egypt. Petroleum Research Jr., Tripoli, Libya, 3, 27-34.
- Sinha, B.K. and Plana, T.J. (2001) Wave Propagation in Rocks with Elastic-Plastic Deformation. Geophysics, 66, 772-785. [CrossRef]
- Soudra, W.W. (2002) Using Sonic Logs to Predict Fluid Type. Petrophysics Jr., 43, 412-419.
- Sun, X.,Tang, X.,Cheng, C.H. and Frazer, L.N. (2000) P- and S-Wave Attenuation Logs from Monopole Sonic Data. Geophysics, 65, 755-765. [CrossRef]
Oil & Gas Science and Technology - Rev. IFP
Volume 59, Number 6, November-December 2004Dossier: Which Fuels for Low-CO2 Engines?
|Page(s)||649 - 654|
|Published online||01 December 2006|
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.