- Lutz, J., Raynaud, M., Gstalder, S., Quichaud, C., Raynal, J. and Muckelroy, J.A. (1972) Instantaneous logging based on a dynamic theory of drilling. Journal of Petroleum Technology, 24, June, 750-758.
- Staron, Ph., Arens, G. and Gros, P. (1986 and 1988) Method for instantaneous acoustical logging in a bore well. UK Patent N° GB/2,173,596A, (1986) and US Patent No. 4,718,048 (1988).
- Rector, J.W. III and Marion, B.P. (1991) The use of drillbit energy as a downhole seismic source. Geophysics, 56, 5. [CrossRef]
- Guesnon, J. and Pignard, G. (1992) IFP tests its new TRAFOR MWD system. Ocean Industry.
- Sallas, J.J. (1984) Seismic vibrator control and the downgoing P-wave. Geophysics, 40, 6, 732-740. [CrossRef]
- Naville, C., Staron, Ph., Pignard, G. and Wittrich, C. (1994) Seismic prospecting method and device using a drill bit working in a well. US. Patent No. 5,372,207.
- Naville, C., Layotte, P.C., Pignard, G. and Guesnon, J. (1994) Well Seismic: Application of the TRAFOR MWD system to drill bit seismic profiling. EAEG Abstract G45, Vienna, Austria.
- Rector, J.W. and Hardage, B.A. (1992) Radiation pattern and seismic waves generated by a working roller cone drill bit Geophysics, 57, 10.
- Rector, J.W. (1993) Use of drillbit vibrations in the drilling of deep continental boreholes. Deep Continental Crust Symposium, Potsdam.
- Naville, C., Guesnon, J. and Mabile, C. (1998) Logging method and system for measuring mechanical parameters of formations crossed through by a borehole. US Patent No. 5,758,539.
- Serbutoviez, S., Naville, C., Fay J.B., Verdier, F., Billet G. and Batini, F. (2001) Log of formation parameters while drilling. Poster Paper 3E, AAPG convention, Denver.
- DRILCO (division of SMITH International, Inc.) (1986) Description of the Rubber spring SHOCK SUB® vibration dampener. In: The Composite Catalog 1986-87, 1751-1753.
- Parfitt, S.H.L. and Abbassian, F. (1995) A model for Shock sub performance qualification. SPE/IADC 29354, Drilling Conference, Amsterdam.
- Soulier, L. and Lemaître, M. (1993) EMWD data transmission status and perspectives. SPE/IADC 25686, Amsterdam.
- Batini, F., Dini, I., Certo M., Cola T., Cecconi, F., Louis Soulier, L., Naville, C. and Serbutoviez, S. (2000) Seismic while drilling measurements in Italian deep geothermal wells. World Geothermal Congress, Japan.
- Naville, C., Serbutoviez, S., Throo, A., Batini, F. and Dini, I. (2000) Drillbit SWD reverse walkaway using downhole reference signal. SPE 65115, EUROPEC Meeting, Paris, France.
- Naville, C., Mabile, C., Guesnon, J. and Meynier, P. (2000) Method and device for the acquisition of signals while drilling. US Patent No. 6,023,444.
- Cecconi, F. and Soulier, L. (2003) Device and method for seismic drill hole measuring. European Patent No. EP 1 130 418 A1, US Patent No. 6,614,718 B2.
- Naville, C., Serbutoviez, S., Bruneau, J., Japiot, H., Daures, R. and Gaborit, J.Y. (2001) "VSP-Dipmeter" from oriented 3 component and isotropic processing. Poster Paper 7A, AAPG Convention, Denver.
- Borland, W.,Codazzi, D.,Einchcomb, C.,Hashem, M.,Hewett, V.,Jackson, M.,Meehan, R. and Tweedy, M. (1997) Real-time answers to well drilling and design questions. Schlumberger Oilfield Review, 9, 2, 2-15.
- Armstrong, P., Nutt, L. and Minton, R. (2000) Drilling optimization using drill-bit seismic in the deepwater Gulf of Mexico. IADC/SPE 59222, New Orleans, Louisiana, USA.
- Poletto, F., Bertelli, L., Miranda, F. and Rocca, F. (1998) Design of SWD 3D RVSP using SEISBIT® Technology, EAGE 60th Conference, Paper 10-49, Leipzig, Germany.
- Bertelli, L., Abramo, F., and Gatti, V. (1998) Seismic while Drilling and geophysical monitoring in the Southern Apennine range, EAGE 60th Conference, Paper 10-50, Leipzig, Germany.
- Malusa, M., Poletto, F., Mirande, F. and Bernasconi, G. (1998) SWD interpretation by modelling of pilot and seismic signals, EAGE 60th Conference, Paper 10-51, Leipzig, Germany.
- Underhill W., Esmersoy, C. and Hawthorn, A. (2001) Demonstration of real-time borehole seismic from an LWD tool. SPE 71365, New Orleans, Louisiana, USA, 30 Sept- 3 Oct.
- King, P., Templeton, G., Reeder, M. and Bevali, S. (2002) Defining lateral velocity variations to improve reservoir mapping with new seismic measurements while drilling, Leadon field, UK. EAGE 64th Conference, Paper B-25. Florence, Italy.
- Haldorsen, J.B.U., Krasovec, M., Raikes, S., Harrold, T., Day, D.N. and Clippard, J.D. (2002) Comparison of full waveform seismic MWD and conventional VSP data from the South Caspian. EAGE 64th Conference, Paper B-26, Florence, Italy.
Oil & Gas Science and Technology - Rev. IFP
Volume 59, Number 4, July-August 2004
Dossier: Interactive Drilling
|Page(s)||371 - 403|
|Published online||01 December 2006|
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.