- Sloan, E.D. (1998) Gas Hydrates: review of physical chemical properties; Energy and Fuels, 12, 191-196.
- Sloan, E.D., (1998) Clathrate Hydrates of Natural Gases, 2nd, Edn, Marcel Dekker, INC, New York, USA.
- Makagon, Y. (1997) Hydrates of Hydrocarbons, PennWell Books, Tulsa, USA.
- Englezos, P. (1993) Clathrate Hydrates, Ind. Eng. Chem. Res. 32, 1251-1274. [CrossRef]
- Makagon, Y., (1997) Recent Research on Properties of Gas Hydrates. OTC 8299. Houston, May 5-8, 1997.
- Lang, P.P., Rainey, R.M. and Bankston, C.H., (1998) Mensa Project: System Design and Operation. OTC 8577. Houston, May 1998.
- Bruinsma, D.F.M., Noltz, P.K., Desens, J.T. and Sloan, E.D., (2003) Methanol Losses to the Hydrocarbon Phases in Offshore Pipelines and its Effect on Economics. Paper SPE 84040 presented at the SPE Annual Technical Conference and Exhibition. Denver, Colorado, 5-8 october 2003.
- Urdahl, O. et al. (1995), Inhibition of Gas Hydrate by Means of Chemical Additives. Chem. Eng. Sci., 50, 5, 863-870.
- Palermo, T. et al. (1997) Pilot Loop Tests of New Additives Preventing Hydrate Plugs Formation. In: Multiphase 97, 8th International Conference on Multiphase Flow, 133-137.
- Lederhos, J.P. et al. (1996) Effective kinetic inhibitors for natural gas hydrates. Chem. Eng. Sci., 51, 8, 1221-1229. [CrossRef]
- Sinquin, A. (1999) A Global Research Program on Hydrates Control: Role of Kinetic Inhibitors. In: 3rd International Conference on Gas Hydrates, Park City, Utah, July 18-22, 1999.
- Sugier, A., Bourgmayer, P., Behar, E. and Freund, E., (1990) Method of Transporting a hydrate Forming Fluid. US Patent4, 915, 176.
- Corrigan, A.,Duncum, S.N.,Edwards, A.R. and Osborne, C.G. (1995) SPE 30696 presented at the SPE Annual Technical Conference and Exhibition, Dallas, Oct. 22-25, 1995.
- Talley, L.D. and Mitchel, G.F. (1999) Application of Proprietary Kinetic Hydrate Inhibitors in Gas Flowlines. OTC 11036, Houston, May 1999.
- Palermo, T., Argo C.B, Goodwin, S.P. and Henderson, A.(1999) Flow Loop Tests on a Novel Hydrate Inhibitor to be Deployed in the North Sea ETAP Field. In: 3rd International Conference on Gas Hydrates, Park City, Utah, July 18-22, 1999.
- Mehta, A.P., Herbert, P.B., Cadena, E.R. and Weatherman, J.P. (2002) Fulfilling the Promise of Low Dosage Hydrate Inhibitors: Journey from Academic Curiosity to Successful Field Implementation. OTC 14057, Houston, Texas, 6-9 May 2002.
- Frostman, L.M. and Przybylinski, J.L., (2001) Successful Applications of Anti-Agglomerant Hydrate Inhibitors. Paper SPE 65007 presented at the SPE International Symposium on Oilfield Chemistry, Houston, Texas, 13-16 February 2001.
- Leporcher, E. et al. (1998) Multiphase Transportation: Hydrate Plugging Prevention Through Crude Oil Natural Surfactants. Paper SPE 49172 presented at the SPE Annual Technical Conference and Exhibition, New Orleans, 27-30 September 1998.
- Camargo, R., Palermo, T., Sinquin, A. and Glénat, P. (1999) Rheological characterization of hydrate suspensions in oil dominated systems. Proceedings of the 3rd International Conference on Gas Hydrates. Salt Lake City, Utah, USA. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences (2000) 912, G.D. Holder and P.R. Bishnoi, Ed.
- Baugh, B.F. et al. (1997) Testing and Evaluation of Coiled Tubing Methods to Remove Blockages from Long Offset Subsea Pipelines. OTC 8524, Houston, May 1997.
- Minami, K. et al. (1999) Ensuring Flow and Production in Deepwater Environments. OTC 11035, Houston, May 1999.
- Gjertsen, L.H. et al. (1997) Removal of a Gas-hydrate Plug from a Subsea Multiphase Pipeline in the North Sea. In: Multiphase 97, 8Th International Conference on Multiphase Flow, 515-526.
- Xiao, J.J., Hatton, G. and Kruka, V. (1997) Predicting Hydrate Plug Movement During Subsea Flowline Depressurization Operations. OTC 8728, Houston, May 1998.
- Camargo, R., Palermo, T., Maurel, P. and Bouchard, R. (2000) Flow properties of hydrate suspensions in asphaltenic crude oil. Proceedings of the 2d International Conference on Petroleum Phase Behavior and Fouling, Copenhagen, Denmark.
- Camargo, R. (2001) Propriétés rhéologiques de suspensions d’hydrate dans des bruts asphalténiques. PhD Thesis, University Paris VI, Paris.
- Camargo, R. and Palermo, T. (2002) Rheological Properties of Hydrate Suspensions in an Asphaltenic Crude Oil. Proceedings of the 4th International Conference on Gas Hydrates, May 19-23, 2002. Yokohama Symposia, Yokohama, Japan.
- Mills, P. (1985) Non-Newtonian behaviour of flocculated suspensions. Journal de Physique – Lettres, 46, L301-L309. [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences]
- Jullien, R. (1990) The application of fractals to investigations of colloidal aggregation and random deposition. New journal of chemistry, 14, 3.
- Potanin, A.A. (1990) On the mechanism of aggregation in the shear flow of suspensions. Journal of Colloid and Interface Science, 145, 1.
- Gmachowski, L. (2000) Estimation of the dynamic size of fractal aggregates. Colloids and Surfases A, 170, 209-216. [CrossRef]
- Hoekstra, L.L.,Vreeker, R. and Agterof, W.G.M. (1992) Aggregation of colloidal nickelhydroxycarbonate studied by light scattering. Journal of Colloid and Interface Science, 151, 1. [CrossRef]
- Mühle, K. (1993) Floc stability in laminar and turbulent flow. In: Coagulation and Flocculation: Theory and Applications (B. Dobias, Ed.), Surfactant Science Series, 47, Chap. 8.
- Israelachvili, J. (1992a) Van der Waals Forces between Surfaces. In: Intermolecular & Surface Forces, 2nd ed., Academic Press, Chap. 11.
- Herri, J.M.,Gruy, F.,Pic, J.S.,Cournil, M.,Cingotti, B. and Sinquin, A. (1999) Interest of in-situ turbidimetry for the characterization of methane hydrate crystallization: Application to the study of kinetic inhibitors. Chemical Engineering Science, 54, 1849-1858. [CrossRef]
- Maurel, P., Palermo, T., Hurtevent, C., Peytavy, J.L. (2002) Shut-down/restart tests with an acidic crude under hydrate formation conditions for a deepwater development. In: Proceedings of the 13th International Oil Field Chemistry Symposium, 17-20 March, Geilo, Norway.
- Austvik, T., Xiaoyun. L., and Gjertsen, L.H. (1999) Hydrate plug properties: Formation and removal of plugs. Proceedings of the 3rd International Conference on Gas Hydrates. Salt Lake City, Utah, USA. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences (2000), 912 (G.D. Holder & P.R. Bishnoi, Ed.).
- Peysson, Y., Nuland, S., Maurel, Ph. and Vilagines, R. (2003) Flow of hydrates dispersed in production lines. Paper SPE 84044 presented at the 2003 SPE Annual Technical Conference, Denver OK.
- Govier, G.W. and Aziz, K. (1972) The flow of complex, mixture in pipes. Von Nostrand Reinhold Company.
- Peysson, Y., Maurel, Ph. and Vilagines, R. (2003) Hydrate transportability in multiphase flow. Presented at the BHRG Multiphase International Conference, San Remo, Italy, June 2003.
Oil & Gas Science and Technology - Rev. IFP
Volume 59, Number 1, January-February 2004
Dossier: Solid/Liquid Dispersions in Drilling and Production
|Page(s)||41 - 57|
|Published online||01 December 2006|
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.