- Gaulier, J.M. and Burrus, J. (1994) Modeling Present and Past Thermal Regime in the Paris Basin: Petroleum Implications. EAGE Special Publications, 4, 61-73.
- Harbaugh, J.W., Davis, J.C. and Wendebourg, J. (1995) Computing Risk for Oil Prospects, Pergamon Press, Oxford.
- Lamiraux, C. and Mascle, A. (1998) Petroleum Exploration and Production in France. First Break, 16, 4, 109-116. [CrossRef]
- Perrodon, A. and Zabek, J. (1991) Interior Cratonic Basins. Analog Basins: Paris Basin. AAPG Memoir, 51, 663-679.
- Weaver, O.D., Van Damme, A.M. and Calatayud, P. (1988) Oil and Gas Potential of France. Oil and Gas Journal, May 1988.
Oil & Gas Science and Technology - Rev. IFP
Volume 57, Number 6, November-December 2002
|Page(s)||621 - 629|
|Published online||01 December 2006|
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.