- Archie, G.E. (1942) Electrical Resistivity Log as an Aid in Determining Some Reservoir Characteristics. Trans., AIME, 146, 54-62. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Atkins, ER. and Smith, G.H. (1961) The Significance of Particle Shape in Formation Resistivity Factor-Porosity Relationship. JPT, March, 285-291. [Google Scholar]
- Borai, A.M. (1987) A New Correlation for the Cementation Factor in Low-Porosity Carbonates. SPE Formation Evaluation, December, 495-498. [Google Scholar]
- Winsauer, W.O. and McCardell, W.M. (1954) Ionic-Double Layer Conductivity in Reservoir Rocks. Trans, AIME, 17-23. [Google Scholar]
- Maute, R.E., Lyle, W.D. and Sprunt, E. (1992) Improved Data-Analysis Method Determines Archie Parameters from Core Data. JPT, January, 103-107. [Google Scholar]
- Ransom, R.C. (1984) A Contribution Toward a Better Understanding of the Modified Archie Formation Resisivity Factor Relationship. The Log Analyst, March-April, 7-12. [Google Scholar]
- Shouxiang, Ma. and Xiaoyun, Zh. (1994) Determination of Archie’s Cementation Exponent from Capillary Pressure Measurements. Trans., Intr. Symposium on Well Logging Technology, X’ian, China, 83-103. [Google Scholar]
- Sweeney, S.A. and Jenning, H.Y. (1960) The Electrical Resistivity of Preferentially Water-Wet and Preferentially Oil-Wet Carbonate Rock, Producers Monthly, Schlumberger, 24, 29-32. [Google Scholar]
- Worthington, P.E. and Pallet, N. (1992) Effect of Variable Saturation Exponent on the Evaluation of Hydrocarbon Saturation. SPE Formation Evaluation, December, 331-336. [Google Scholar]
- Hamada, G.M., Assal, A.M. and Ali, M.A (1996) Improved Technique to Determine Archies Parameters and Consequent Impact on the Exactness of Hydrocarbon Saturation Values. SCA, Paper 9623, presented at Intl. Symposium of SCA, Sept. 8-10, Montpellier, France. [Google Scholar]
- Doll, H.G. and Martin, M. (1954) How to Use Electric Log Data to Determine Maximum Producible Oil Index. Oil and Gas J., July, 77-82. [Google Scholar]
- Poupon, A., Loy, M.E. and Tixier, M.P. (1954) A Contribution to An Electrical Log Interpretation in Shaly Sands. JPT, June, 354-366. [Google Scholar]
- Hossin, A. (1960) Calcul des saturations en eau par la méthode du ciment argileux (formule d’Archie généralisée.) Bulletin AFTP, 125-128. [Google Scholar]
- Dresser Atlas (1982) Well Logging and Interpretation Techniques, Dresser Atlas Ltd. [Google Scholar]
Oil & Gas Science and Technology - Rev. IFP
Volume 57, Number 6, November-December 2002
|Page(s)||637 - 651|
|Published online||01 December 2006|
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.