- Germanovich, L.N. and Roegiers, J.C. (1994) A Model for Borehole Breakouts in Brittle Rocks, EURock '94, “Rock Mechanics in Pet. Eng.”. SPE/ISRM, Delft U. of Technology, The Netherlands, 361-370.
- Li, X. (1999) Thermoporomechanical Modeling of Inclined Boreholes. PhD Dissertation, U. of Oklahoma.
- Ong, S. -H. (1994) Borehole Stability. PhD Dissertation, U. of Oklahoma.
- Santarelli, F.J.,Brown, E.T. and Maury, V. (1986) Analysis of Borehole Stresses Using Pressure-Dependent, Linear Elasticity. Technical Note, Int. J. Rock Mech. Sci. & Geomech. Abstr., 23, 6, 445-449. [CrossRef]
- Santarelli, F.J. (1987) Theorectical and Experimental Investigation of the Stability of Axisymmetric Wellbore. PhD Dissertation, U. of London.
- Santarelli, F.J. and Brown, E.T. (1987) Performance of Deep Boreholes in Rocks with a Confining Pressure-Dependent Elastic Modulus. Proc. 6th Cong. Int. Soc. Rock Mech., Montreal, E, 1217-1222.
- Zhang, J. (2002) Dual-Porosity Approach to Wellbore Stability in Naturally Fractured Reservoirs. PhD Dissertation, U. of Oklahoma.
Oil & Gas Science and Technology - Rev. IFP
Volume 57, Number 5, September-October 2002
Dossier: Geomechanics in Reservoir Simulation - Rencontres Scientifiques IFP, December. 2001-Rueil-Malmaison - France
|Page(s)||569 - 577|
|Published online||01 December 2006|
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.