- Bak, P. (1997) How Nature Works – The Science of Self-Organized Criticality, Oxford University Press, ISBN 0 19851393 3.
- Crawford, B.R., Hutcheon, R., Smart, B.G.D. and Yale, D.P. (1999) Coupled Mechanical Deformation and Fluid Flow in Experimentally Yielded Granular Reservoir Materials. 9th ISRM Congress, Paris.
- Caudle, B.H. and Lonaric, I.G. (1960) Oil Recovery in Five-Spot Pilot Floods, Trans AIME, 219, 132-136.
- Grasso, J.R. and Sornette, D. (1998) Testing Self-Organized Criticality by Induced Seismicity, J Geophys Res, 103, No B12, 29, 965-29, 987.
- Heffer, K.J.,Fox, R.J.,McGill, C.A. and Koutsabeloulis, N.C. (1995) Novel Techniques Show Links between Reservoir Flow Directionality, Earth Stress, Fault Structure and Geomechanical Changes in Mature Waterfloods. SPE 30711 Presented at the SPE Annual Technical Conference and Exhibition, Dallas, 22-25 October, 1995 (republished in SPE Journal, 2, 2, 91-98, June 1997). [CrossRef]
- Heffer, K.J. and Koutsabeloulis, N.C. (1993) Stress Effects on Reservoir Flow - Numerical Modelling Used to Reproduce Field Data, Proceedings of the Seventh European Symposium on Improved Oil Recovery, October 27-29, 1993. In New Developments in Improved Oil Recovery, Geological Society Special Publication, 84, ISBN 1-897799-22-5.
- Heffer, K.J. and Lean, J.C. (1993) Earth Stress Orientation - A Control on, and Guide to, Flooding Directionality in a Majority of Reservoirs. Reservoir Characterization III, edited by Bill Linville, PennWell Books, Tulsa.
- Sanderson, D.J. and Zhang, X. (1999) Critical Stress Localisation of Flow Associated with Deformation of Well-Fracture Rock Masses, with Implications for Mineral Deposits. In Fractures, Fluid Flow and Mineralization, McKaffery, K.J.W., Lonergan, L. and Wilkinson J.J. (eds) Geological Society, London, Special Publications, 155, 69-81. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- Stein, R.S. (1999) The Role of Stress Transfer in Earthquake Occurrence. Nature, 402, 605-609. [CrossRef]
- Townend, J. and Zoback, M.D. (2000) How Faulting Keeps the Crust Strong. Geology, 28, 5, 399-402. [CrossRef]
- VIPS Limited (2001) VISAGE User's Guide, Version 7.6. VIPS (Vector International Processing Systems) Limited, Elm Lodge, North Street, Winkfield, Windsor, Berkshire SL4 4TE, UK.
- Zhu, W. and Wong, T.F. (1997) The Transition from Brittle Faulting to Cataclastic Flow: Permeability Evolution. J Geophys Res., 102, B2, 3027-3041. [CrossRef]
Oil & Gas Science and Technology - Rev. IFP
Volume 57, Number 5, September-October 2002
Dossier: Geomechanics in Reservoir Simulation - Rencontres Scientifiques IFP, December. 2001-Rueil-Malmaison - France
|Page(s)||415 - 422|
|Published online||01 December 2006|
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.