- Basic Concepts in Enhanced Oil Recovery Processes (1991) Critical Reports on Applied Chemistry, M. Bavière ed., Elsevier Science Publishers LTD, 33.
- Jack, I. (2001) The e-Field. SPE Paper no. 68189, presented at the 2001 SPE Middle East Oil Show held in Bahrain, 17-20 March 2001.
- Renard, G., Morgan, R., Delamaide, E. and Fossey, J.P. (1997) Complex Well Architecture, IOR and Heavy Oils. 15th World Petroleum Congress, Beijing, China, 12-16 October 1997.
- Longeron, D., Alfenore, J., Salehi, N. and Saintpère, S. (2000) Experimental Approach to Characterize Drilling Mud Invasion, Formation Damage and Cleanup Efficiency in Horizontal Wells with Openhole Completions. SPE Paper no. 58737, presented at the SPE International Conference on Formation Damage, Lafayette, Louisiana, USA, 23-24 February 2000.
- Jeannin, L., Sarda, S., Ding, D.Y. and Lemonnier, P. (2000) Efficient Finite Volume Schemes Adapted to a New Hybrid Mesh Model in Reservoir Simulation. 7th European Conference on the Mathematics of Oil Recovery - ECMOR VII, Baveno, Lago Maggiore, Italy, 5-8 September 2000.
- Ding, D., Longeron, D., Renard, G. and Audibert-Hayet, A. (2002) Modelling of Both Near-Wellbore Damage and Natural Cleanup of Horizontal Wells Drilled with a Water- Based Mud. SPE Paper no. 73733, presented at the SPE Formation Damage Control, Lafayette, Louisiana, USA, 20-21 February 2002.
- Blanc, G., Guerillot, D., Rahon, D., Roggero, F. and Helios Reservoir Group. (1995) Building Geostatistical Models Constrained by Dynamic Data - A Posteriori Constraints. SPE Paper no. 35478, presented at the SPE/NPF European Conference, Stavanger, Norway, 16-17 April 1995.
- Hu, L.H. (2000) Gradual Deformation of Non-Gaussian Stochastic Models. 6th Int. Geostatistics Congress, Cap Town, South Africa, 10-14 April 2000.
- Fleury, M., Doevle, M. and Longeron, D. (1997) Full Imbibition Capillary Pressure Measurements on Preserved Samples using the Micropore Membrane Technique. SCA Paper, International Symposium of the Society of Core Analysts, Calgary, Canada, 7-10 September 1997.
- Cosentino, L., Coury, Y., Daniel, J.M., Manceau, E., Ravenne, C., van Lingen, P., Cole, J. and Sengul, M. (2001) Integrated Study of a Fractured Middle East Reservoir with Stratiform Super-K Intervals - Part 2: Upscaling and Dual Media Simulation. SPE Middle East Oil Show & Conference (MEOS), Bahrain, 17-20 March 2001.
- Henn, N., Bourbiaux, B., Quintard, M. and Sakthikumar, S. (1999) Modelling Conductive Faults With a Multiscale Approach Involving Segregation Concept. 10th European Improved Oil Recovery Symposium, Brighton, UK, 18-20 August 1999.
- Magras, J.F., Quandalle, P. and Bia, P. (2001) High- Performance Reservoir Simulation With Parallel ATHOS. SPE Paper no. 66342, presented at the Reservoir Simulation Symposium, Houston, Texas, USA, 11-14 February 2001.
- Sabathier, J.C., Bourbiaux, B., Cacas, M.C. and Sarda, S. (1998) A New Approach of Fractured Reservoirs. SPE Paper no. 39825, presented at the SPE International Petroleum Conference and Exhibition, Villahermosa, Mexico, 3-5 March 1998.
- Dejean, J.P. and Blanc, G. (1999) Managing Uncertainties on Production Predictions Using Integrated Statistical Methods. SPE Paper no. 56696 presented at the Annual Technical Conference and Exhibition, Houston, USA, 3-6 October 1999.
- Barroux, C. (2000) Linking Reservoir and Surface Simulators: How to Improve the Coupled Solutions. SPE Paper no. 65159, presented at the 2000 SPE European Petroleum Conference, Paris, France, 24-25 October 2000.
- Mezghani, M., van Lingen, P., Cosentino, L. and Sengul, M. (2000). Conditioning Geostatistical Models to Flow Meter Logs. SPE Paper no. 65122, presented at the 2000 SPE European Petroleum Conference held in Paris, France, 24-25 October 2000.
- Mjaaland, S., Wulff, A.M., Causse, E. and Nyhavn, F. (2000) Integrating Seismic Monitoring and Intelligent Wells. SPE Paper no. 62878, presented at the 2000 SPE Annual Technical Conference and Exhibition, Dallas, Texas, USA, 1-4 October 2000.
- O’Donovan, A.R., Smith, S.G. and Kristiansen, P. (2000) Foinaven 4D Seismic - Dynamic Reservoir Parameters and Reservoir Management. SPE Paper no. 63294, presented at the 2000 SPE Annual Technical Conference and Exhibition, Dallas, Texas, USA, 1-4 October 2000.
Oil & Gas Science and Technology - Rev. IFP
Volume 57, Number 3, May-June 2002
|Page(s)||251 - 258|
|Published online||01 December 2006|
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.