- Bhatti, S.S.,Prabhakar, K.P. and Singh, D.P. (1995) Relative Validity of Refractive Index Mixing Rules for Ternary Liquid Mixtures. Indian Journal of Pure & Applied Physics, 33, 18-22.
- CRC (1980) Handbook of Chemistry and Physics, 60th ed., Chemical Rubber Co., Cleveland, OH.
- Gruse, W.A. and Stevens, D.R. (1960) Chemical Technology of Petroleum, 3rd ed., McGraw-Hill Book Company, Inc.
- Le, T.D. and Weers, J.G. (1995) Group Contribution-Additivity and Quantum Mechanical Models for Predicting the Molar Refraction, Indices of Refraction, and Boiling Points of Fluorochemicals. J. Phys. Chem., 99, 13909-13916. [CrossRef]
- Nelson, W.L. (1978) Petroleum Refining Engineering, 4th ed., McGraw-Hill Pub. Comp.
- Riazi, M.R. and Al-Sahhaf, T.A. (1995) Physical Properties of n- Alkanes and n-Alkayl-Hydrocarbons: Application to Petroleum Mixtures. Ind. Eng. Chem. Res., 34, 4145-4148. [CrossRef]
- Sachanen, A.N. (1945) The Chemical Constituents of Petroleum, Reinhold Publishing Corporation.
- Shoemaker, D.P., Garland, C.W. and Neibler, J.W. (1996) Experiments in Physical Chemistry, 6th ed., McGraw-Hill, Inc.
- TRC (Thermodynamic Research Center) (1986) TRC Thermodynamic Tables-Hydrocarbons, Hall, K. (ed.), Texas A&M, College Station.
- Wauquier, J.P. (1995) Petroleum Refining, Vol. 1, Crude Oil, Petroleum Products, Process Flowsheets, Éditions Technip, Paris.
Oil & Gas Science and Technology - Rev. IFP
Volume 57, Number 2, March-April 2002
|Page(s)||149 - 154|
|Published online||01 December 2006|
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.