- Bhatti, S.S.,Prabhakar, K.P. and Singh, D.P. (1995) Relative Validity of Refractive Index Mixing Rules for Ternary Liquid Mixtures. Indian Journal of Pure & Applied Physics, 33, 18-22. [Google Scholar]
- CRC (1980) Handbook of Chemistry and Physics, 60th ed., Chemical Rubber Co., Cleveland, OH. [Google Scholar]
- Gruse, W.A. and Stevens, D.R. (1960) Chemical Technology of Petroleum, 3rd ed., McGraw-Hill Book Company, Inc. [Google Scholar]
- Le, T.D. and Weers, J.G. (1995) Group Contribution-Additivity and Quantum Mechanical Models for Predicting the Molar Refraction, Indices of Refraction, and Boiling Points of Fluorochemicals. J. Phys. Chem., 99, 13909-13916. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Nelson, W.L. (1978) Petroleum Refining Engineering, 4th ed., McGraw-Hill Pub. Comp. [Google Scholar]
- Riazi, M.R. and Al-Sahhaf, T.A. (1995) Physical Properties of n- Alkanes and n-Alkayl-Hydrocarbons: Application to Petroleum Mixtures. Ind. Eng. Chem. Res., 34, 4145-4148. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Sachanen, A.N. (1945) The Chemical Constituents of Petroleum, Reinhold Publishing Corporation. [Google Scholar]
- Shoemaker, D.P., Garland, C.W. and Neibler, J.W. (1996) Experiments in Physical Chemistry, 6th ed., McGraw-Hill, Inc. [Google Scholar]
- TRC (Thermodynamic Research Center) (1986) TRC Thermodynamic Tables-Hydrocarbons, Hall, K. (ed.), Texas A&M, College Station. [Google Scholar]
- Wauquier, J.P. (1995) Petroleum Refining, Vol. 1, Crude Oil, Petroleum Products, Process Flowsheets, Éditions Technip, Paris. [Google Scholar]
Oil & Gas Science and Technology - Rev. IFP
Volume 57, Number 2, March-April 2002
|Page(s)||149 - 154|
|Published online||01 December 2006|
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.