- Bjørkum, P.A. (1996) How Important is Pressure in Causing Dissolution of Quartz in Sandstones? Journal of Sedimentary Research, 66, 147-154.
- Bjørkum, P.A.,Oelkers, E.H.,Nadeau, P.H.,Walderhaug, O. and Murphy, W. (1998) Porosity Prediction in Quartzose Sandstones as a Function of Time, Temperature, Depth, Stylolite Frequency and Hydrocarbon Saturation. AAPG Bulletin, 82, 637-648.
- Bjørkum, P.A. and Nadeau, P.H. (1998) Temperature Controlled Porosity/Permeability Reduction, Fluid Migration, and Petroleum Exploration in Sedimentary Basins. Australian Petroleum and Exploration Association Journal, 38, 453-465.
- Burrus, J.,Kuhfuss, A.,Doliguez, B. and Ungerer, P. (1991) Are Numerical Models Useful in Reconstructing the Migration of Hydrocarbons? A Discussion Based upon the North Viking Graben, in England, W.A. and Fleet, A.J. (eds.), Petroleum Migration, Geological Society London Special Publication, 59, 89-109. [CrossRef]
- Ehrenberg, S.J. (1990) Relationship Between Diagenesis and Reservoir Quality in Sandstones of the Garn Formation, Haltenbanken, Mid-Norwegian Continental Shelf. AAPG Bulletin, 74, 1538-1558. [CrossRef]
- Giles, M.R.,Indrelid, S.L. and James, D.M.D. (1998) Compaction—The Great Unknown in Basin Modelling, in Duppenbecker, S.J. and Iliffe, J.E. (eds.), Basin Modelling: Practice and Progress, Geological Society London Special Publication, 141, 15-43. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- Hay, S.J.,Park, P.J. and Seim, K. (2000) Data Calibrated Migration Modeling in the Assessment of Brent Group Prospectivity: A Case Study from the Veslefrikk Area of the Norwegian North Viking Graben. Marine and Petroleum Geology, 17, 821-839. [CrossRef]
- Hay, S.J. and Schneider, F. (2001) Compaction Model for Quartzose Sandstones. Application to the Garn Formation, Haltenbanken, Mid-Norwegian Continental Shelf. Part II: Testing. 63rd EAGE Conference Abstracts, Amsterdam, O 027.
- Johannesen, J., Hay, S.J., Milne, J.M., Jebsen, C. and Gunnesdal, S.C. (2000) The Petroleum System of the Statfjord Area, a 3DIntegrated Approach. 62nd EAGE Conference Abstracts, Glasgow, X 45.
- Johannesen, J., Hay, S.J., Milne, J.M., Jebsen, C., Gunnesdal, S.C. and Vayssaire, A. (accepted) The Petroleum System of the Statfjord Area, Norwegian North Sea: Towards a 3D-Integrated Understanding in Late Life Exploration, Petroleum Geoscience.
- Lander, R.H. and Walderhaug, O. (1999) Predicting Porosity Through Simulating Sandstone Compaction and Quartz Cementation. American Association of Petroleum Geologist Bulletin, 83, 433-449.
- Roberts, J.D., Mathieson, A.S. and Hampson, J.M. (1987) Statfjord, in Spenser, A.M., Holter, E., Campbell, C.J., Hanslien, S.H., Nelson, P.H.H., Nysæther, E. and Ormaasen, E.G. (eds.), Geology of the Norwegian Oil and Gas Fields, Graham and Trotman, London, 319-340.
- Schneider, F.,Potdevin, J.L.,Wolf, S. and Faille, I. (1996) Mechanical and Chemical Compaction Model for Sedimentary Basin Simulators. Tectonophysics, 263, 307-317. [CrossRef]
- Schneider, F. and Hay, S.J. (2001) Compaction Model for Quartzose Sandstones. Application to the Garn Formation, Haltenbanken, Mid-Norwegian Continental Shelf. Part I: Theory. 63rd EAGE Conference Abstracts, Amsterdam, O 026.
- Schneider, F. and Hay, S.J. (in press) Compaction Model for Quartzose Sandstones. Application to the Garn Formation, Haltenbanken, Mid-Norwegian Continental Shelf. Marine and Petroleum Geology, 18/7, 833-849.
- Schneider, F.,Wolf, S.,Faille, I. and Pot, D. (2000) A 3D Basin Model for Hydrocarbon Potential Evaluation: Application to Congo Offshore. Oil & Gas Science and Technology, 55, 2-13. [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [OGST]
- Schneider, F. and Wolf, S. (2000) Quantitative HC Potential Evaluation Using 3D Basin Modelling: Application to Franklin Structure, Central Graben, North Sea, UK. Marine and Petroleum Geology, 17, 841-856. [CrossRef]
- Sclater, J.G. and Christie, P.A.F. (1980) Continental Stretching: An Explanation of the Post-Mid Cretaceous Subsidence of the Central North Sea. Journal of Geophysical Research, 85, 3711-3739. [CrossRef]
- Ungerer, P.,Burrus, J.,Doliguez, B.,Chénet, P.Y. and Bessis, F. (1990) Basin Evaluation by Integrated Two-Dimensional Modelling of Heat Transfer, Fluid Flow, Hydrocarbon Generation, and Migration. AAPG Bulletin, 74, 309-335.
- Walderhaug, O. (1996) Kinetic Modeling of Quartz Cementation and Porosity Loss in Deeply Buried Sandstone Reservoirs. AAPG Bulletin, 84, 731-745.
- Walderhaug, O. (2000) Modeling Quartz Cementation and Porosity in Middle Jurassic Brent Group Sandstones of the Kvitebjørn Field, Northern North Sea. AAPG Bulletin, 84, 1325-1339.
- Vandenbroucke, M.,Behar, F. and Rudkiewicz, J.L. (2000) Kinetic Modeling of Petroleum Formation and Cracking: Implications from the High Pressure/High Temperature Elgin Field (UK, North Sea). Organic Geochemistry, 30, 1105-1125. [CrossRef]
Oil & Gas Science and Technology - Rev. IFP
Volume 57, Number 2, March-April 2002
|Page(s)||115 - 127|
|Published online||01 December 2006|
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.