- Rowlinson, J.S. and Widom, B. (1984) Molecular Theory of Capillarity, Clarendon Press, Oxford.
- Widom, B. and Widom, H. (1991) Model for Line Tension in Three-Phase Equilibrium. Physica A, 173, 72-110. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- Dussaud, A.D. and Vignes-Adler, M. (1997) Line Tension Effect on Alkane Droplets near the Wetting Transition. Mat. Res. Soc. Symp. Proc., 464, 287-293. [CrossRef]
- Dussaud, A.D. and Vignes-Adler, M. (1997) Wetting Transition of n-alkanes on Concentrated Aqueous Salt Solutions. Line Tension Effect. Langmuir, 13, 581-589. [CrossRef]
- Alberti, G.,Bouchitté, G. and Seppecher, P. (1998) Phase Transition with Line Tension Effect. Arch. Rational Mech. Anal., 144, 1-46. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- Finn, R. (1986) Equilibrium Capillary Surfaces, Springer, New York.
- Widom, B. (1995) Line Tension and the Shape of a Sessile Drop. J. Phys. Chem., 99, 2803-2806. [CrossRef]
Oil & Gas Science and Technology - Rev. IFP
Volume 56, Number 1, January-February 2001
Dossier: Wetting: From Microscopic Origins to Industrial Applications - Ateliers International, Giens, May 2000
|Page(s)||77 - 81|
|Published online||01 October 2006|
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.