- Earnshaw, J.C. (1996) Light Scattering as a Probe of Liquid Surfaces and Interfaces. Adv. Colloid Interface Sci., 68, 1. [NASA ADS] [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [MathSciNet] [PubMed]
- Kijlstra, J., Van Leeuwen, H.P. and Lyklema, J. (1992) Effects of Surface Conduction on the Electrokinetic Properties Colloids. J. Chem. Soc. Faraday Trans., 88, 3441-3449. [CrossRef]
- Kirkwood, J.C. and Buff, F.P. (1949) The Statistical Mechanical Theory of Surface Tension. J. Chem. Phys., 17, 338-343. [NASA ADS] [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [MathSciNet] [PubMed]
- Langevin, D. and Meunier, J. (1994) Interfacial Tension; Theory and Experiment, in Micelles, Membranes, Microemulsions and Monolayers, Gelbart, W.N., Ben-Shaul, A. and Roux, D. (eds.), Chap. 10, Springer.
- Lucassen-Reynders, E.H. and Lucassen, J. (1969) Properties of Capillary Waves. Adv. Colloid Interface Sci., 2, 347-395. [NASA ADS] [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [MathSciNet] [PubMed]
- Lyklema, J. (1995) Electrokinetics and Related Phenomena, in Fundamentals of Interface and Colloid Science, Vol. II, Chap. 4, Academic Press.
- Lyklema, J. (2000) Surface Tensions: Interpretation, in Fundamentals of Interface and Colloid Science, Vol. III, Chap. 2, Academic Press.
- Lyklema, J.,Rovillard, S. and De Coninck, J. (1998) Electrokinetics: The Properties of the Stagnant Layer Unraveled. Langmuir, 14, 5659-5663. [NASA ADS] [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [MathSciNet] [PubMed]
- Minor, M., van der Linde, A.J. and Lyklema, J. (1998) Streaming Potentials and Conductivities of Porous Silica Plugs. Colloids Surf., A142, 165-173. [CrossRef]
- Verbich, S.V.,Dukhin, S.S. and Matsumura, H. (1999) Investigation of Dynamic Stern Layer of Liposomes by Measurements of Conductivity and Electrophoresis. J. Disp. Sci. Technol., 20, 83-104. [CrossRef]
Oil & Gas Science and Technology - Rev. IFP
Volume 56, Number 1, January-February 2001
Dossier: Wetting: From Microscopic Origins to Industrial Applications - Ateliers International, Giens, May 2000
|Page(s)||41 - 45|
|Published online||01 October 2006|
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.