- Barshick, C.M.,Barshick, S.A.,Walsh, E.B.,Vance, M.A. and Britt, P.F. (1999) Application of Isotope Dilution to Ion Trap Gas Chromatography/Mass Spectrometry. Anal. Chem., 71, 483-488. [CrossRef]
- Bloom, N.S. (1989) Determination of Pictogram Levels of Methylmercury by Aqueous Phase Ethylation, Followed by Cryogenic Gas Chromatography with Cold Vapour Atomic Fluorescence Detection. Can. J. Fish. Aq. Sci., 46, 1131-1140. [CrossRef]
- Bloom, N.S. (2000) Analysis and Stability of Mercury Speciation in Petroleum Hydrocarbons. Fresenius J. Anal. Chem., 366, 438-443. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Bouyssiere, B., Baco, F., Savary, L. and Lobinski, R. (2000) Unpublished.
- Bulska, E.,Baxter, D.C. and Frech, W. (1991) Capillary Column Gas Chromatography for Mercury Speciation. Anal. Chim. Acta, 12, 545-554. [CrossRef]
- Clevenger, W.L.,Smith, B.W. and Winefoedner, J.D. (1997) Trace Determination of Mercury: A Review. Crit. Rev. Anal. Chem., 27, 1, 1-26. [CrossRef]
- Didillon, B., Savary, L., Cosyns, J., Debuisschert, Q. and Travers, P. (2000) 2nd European Petrochemical and Technology Conference, 29-30 June, Prague.
- Ebdon, L.,Evans, E.H.,Pretorius, W.G. and Rowland, S.J. (1994) Analysis of Geoporphyrins by High-Temperature Gas Chromatography Ion Chromatography with Inductively Coupled Plasma Mass Spectrometry. J. Anal. At. Spectrom., 9, 939-943. [CrossRef]
- Emteborg, H.,Snell, J.,Qian, J. and Frech, W. (1999) Source of Systematic Errors in Mercury Speciation Using Grignard Reagents and Capillary Gas Chromatography Coupled to Atomic Spectrometry. Chemosphere, 39, 7, 1137-1152. [CrossRef]
- Frech, W.,Douglas, C.B.,Bakke, B.,Snell, J. and Thomassen, Y. (1996) Determination and Speciation of Mercury in Natural Gases and Gas Condensates. Anal. Commun., 33, 7H-9H. [CrossRef]
- Furuta, A., Sato, X. and Takahashi, K. (1990) Trace Analysis of Mercury Compounds in Natural Gas Condensate. Proc. of the International Trace Analysis Symposium, Sendai and Kiryu, Japan.
- Kato, T.,Uehiro, T.,Yasuhara, A. and Morita, M. (1992) Determination of Methylmercury Species by Capillary-Column Gas Chromatography with Axially Viewed Inductively Coupled Plasma Atomic-Emission-Spectrometric Detection. J. Anal. At. Spectrom., 7, 15. [CrossRef]
- Kim, A.W.,Foulkes, M.E.,Ebdon, L. and Hill, S.J. (1992) Construction of Capillary Gas Chromatography Inductively Coupled Plasma Mass Spectrometry Transfer Line and Application of the Technique to the Analysis of Alkyllead Species in Fuel. J. Anal. At. Spectrom., 7, 1147-1149. [CrossRef]
- Lansens, P.,Meuleman, C.,Leermakers, M. and Baeyens, W. (1990) Determination of Methylmercury in Natural Waters by Headspace Gas Chromatography with Microwave Induced Plasma Detection After Preconcentration on Resin Containing Dithiocarbamate Groups. Anal. Chim. Acta, 234, 417-424. [CrossRef]
- Larsen, E.H. and Sturup, S. (1994) Carbon-Enhanced Inductively Coupled Plasma Mass Spectrometric Detection of Arsenic and Selenium and its Application to Arsenic Speciation. J. Anal. At. Spectrom., 9, 1099-1105. [CrossRef]
- Lobinski, R. and Adams, F.C. (1997) Speciation Analysis by Gas Chromatography with Plasma Source Spectrometric Detection. Spectrochimica Acta, Part B, 52B, 1865-1903. [CrossRef]
- Mizuishi, K.,Takeuchi, M. and Hobo, T. (1997) Direct GC Determination of Methylmercury Chloride on HBr-Methanol- Treated Capillary Columns. Chromatographia, 44, 7-8, 386-392. [CrossRef]
- Prange, A. and Jantzen, E. (1995) Determination of Organometallic Species by Gas Chromatography Inductively Coupled Plasma Mass Spectrometry. J. Anal. At. Spectrom., 10, 105. [CrossRef]
- Pretorius, W.G.,Ebdon, L. and Rowland, S.J. (1993) Development of a High Temperature Gas Chromatography- Inductively Coupled Plasma-Mass Spectrometry Interface for the Determination of Metalloporphyrins. J. Chromatogr., 646, 369. [CrossRef]
- Quimby, B.D. and Sullivan, J.J. (1990) Evaluation of Microwave Cavity, Discharge Tube and Gas Flow System for Combined Gas-Chromatography-Atomic Emission Detection. Anal. Chem., 62, 1027-1034. [CrossRef]
- Sarrasin, P.,Cameron, C.J.,Barthel, Y. and Morrison, M.E. (1993) Processes Prevent Detrimental Effects from As and Hg in Feedstocks. Oil Gas J., 91, 86-90.
- Schickling, C. and Broekaert, J.A.C. (1995) Determination of Mercury Species in Gas Condensates by On Line Coupled High Performance Liquid Chromatography and Cold Vapor Atomic Absorption Spectrometry. Appl. Organomet. Chem., 9, 29-36. [CrossRef]
- Shafawi, A., Ebdon, L., Foulkes, M., Stockwell, P. and Corns, W. (1999a) Unpublished.
- Shafawi, A.,Ebdon, L.,Foulkes, M.,Stockwell, P. and Corns, W. (1999b) Determination of Total Mercury in Hydrocarbons and Natural Gas Condensate by Atomic Fluorescence Spectrometry. The Analyst, 124, 185-189. [CrossRef]
- Snell, J.P.,Frech, W. and Thomassen, Y. (1996) Performance Improvements in the Determination of Mercury Species in Natural Gas Condensate Using On-Line Amalgamation Trap or Solid-Phase Micro-Extraction with Capillary Gas Chromatography- Microwave-Induced Plasma Atomic Emission Spectrometry. The Analyst, 121, 1055-1060. [CrossRef]
- Snell, J.,Qian, J.,Johansson, M.,Smit, K. and Frech, W. (1998) Stability and Reaction of Mercury Species in Organic Solution. The Analyst, 123, 905-909. [CrossRef]
- Sullivan, J.J. and Quimby, B.D. (1990) Characterization of Computerized Photodiode Array Spectrometer for Gas Chromatography-Atomic Emission Spectrometry. Anal. Chem., 62, 1034-1043. [CrossRef]
- Tao, H.,Murakami, T.,Tominage, M. and Miyazaki, A. (1998) Mercury Speciation in Natural Gas Condensate by Gas Chromatography Inductively Coupled Plasma Mass Spectrometry. J. Anal. At. Spectrom., 13, 1085-1093. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- Templeton, D.M.,Ariese, F.,Cornelis, R.,Danielsson, L.G.,Muntau, H., Van Leeuwen, H.P. and Lobinski, R. (2000) Guidelines for Terms Related to Chemical Speciation and Fractionation of Elements. Definitions, Structural Aspects, and Methodological Approaches. Pure Appl. Chem., 72, 8, 1453-1470. [CrossRef]
- Wasik, A.,Pereiro, I.R.,Dietz, C.,Szpunar, J. and Lobinski, R. (1998) Speciation of Mercury by ICP-MS After On Line Capillary Cryofocussing and Ambient Temperature Multicapillary Gas Chromatography. Anal. Commun., 35, 331-335. [CrossRef]
- Wilhelm, S.M. and Bloom, N.S. (2000) Mercury in Petroleum. Fuel Proc. Technol., 63, 1-27. [CrossRef]
- Wu, J.C.G. (1991) Interfacing HPLC and Cold-Vapour AAS with Online Pre-Concentration for Mercury Speciation. Spectrosc. Lett., 24, 5, 681-697. [CrossRef]
- Zettlitzer, M., Scholer, R. and Falter, R. (1997) Determination of Elemental, Inorganic and Organic Mercury in North German Gas Condensates and Formation of Brines. Proc. Symp. Oil Gas Chem., Houston, SPE 37260, 509-516.
Oil & Gas Science and Technology - Rev. IFP
Volume 55, Number 6, November-December 2000
|Page(s)||639 - 648|
|Published online||01 December 2006|
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.