- Williams, R.A. and Beck, M.S. (1995) Process Tomography: Principles, Techniques and Applications, Butterworth- Heinemann, 550 ff.
- Scott, D.M. and Williams, R.A. (1995) Frontiers in Industrial Process Tomography, Engineering Foundation/AIChE, 346 ff.
- Virtual Centre for Industrial Process Tomography (1999) Proceedings of the First World Congress on Industrial Process Tomography, Buxton, United Kingdom, Leeds/ Manchester, 577 ff.
- West, R.M.,Jia, X. and Williams, R.A. (1999) Quantification of Solid-Liquid Mixing Using Electrical Resistance and Positron Emission Tomography. Chem. Eng. Comms., 175, 71-97. [CrossRef]
- Bennett, M.A.,West, R.M.,Luke, S.P.,Jia, X. and Williams, R.A. (1999) Measurement and Analysis of Flows in a Gas- Liquid Column Reactor. Chem. Eng. Sci., 54, 5003-5012. [CrossRef]
Oil & Gas Science and Technology - Rev. IFP
Volume 55, Number 2, March-April 2000
Dossier: Chemical Reactors, from Mock-up to Industriel Reactor: Diagnostic Methods - Rencontres Scientifiques IFP, Solaize, Dec. 1999
|Page(s)||185 - 186|
|Published online||01 October 2006|
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.