- Isaacs, J.D. and Speed, J.B. (1904) Method of Piping Fluids. US Patent N° 759374.
- Oliemans, R.V.A and Ooms, G. (1986) Core - Annular Flow of Oil and Water through a Pipeline, in: Multiphase Science and Technology. Hewitt G.F., Delhaye, J.M. and Zuber, N., 2, Washington Hemisphere.
- Joseph, D.D,Chen, K.P. and Renardy, Y.Y. (1997) Core Annular Flows. Ann. Rev. Fluid Mech., 29, 65. [CrossRef]
- Govier, G.W. and Aziz, K. (1972) The Flow of Complex Mixture in Pipes, Von Nostrand Reinhold Company.
- Joseph, D.D. and Renardy, Y.Y. (1993) Fundamentals of Two-Fluids Dynamics, New York Springer-Verlag.
- Bai, R.,Chen, K. and Joseph, D.D. (1992) Lubricated Pipelining: Stability of Core-Annular Flow. Part 5. Experiments and Comparison with Theory. Journal of Fluid Mech., 240, 97-132. [CrossRef]
- Ooms, G., Segal, A., Van der Wees, A.J.,Meerhof, R. and Oliemans, R.V.A. (1984) A Theoretical Model for Core- Annular Flow of a Very Viscous Oil Core and a Water Annulus through a Horizontal Pipe. Int. Journal of Multiphase Flow, 10, 1, 41. [CrossRef]
- Prezioki, L.,Chen K. and Joseph, D.D. (1989) Lubricated Pipelining: Stability of Core-Annular Flow. Journal of Fluid Mech., 201, 323-356. [CrossRef]
- Guevara, E., Gonzales, S.A. and Nunez, G. (1998) Highly Viscous Oil Transportation Methods in the Venezuelan Oil Industry. Proceedings of the 15th World Petroleum Congress.
- Arney, M.S.,Bai, R.,Guevara, E.,Joseph, D.D. and Lui, K. (1993) Friction Factor and Holdup Studies for Lubricated Pipelining - Experiments and Correlations. Int. J. Multiphase Flow, 19, 6, 1061-1076. [CrossRef]
- Huang, A.,Christodoulou, C. and Joseph, D.D. (1994) Friction Factor and Holdup Studies for Lubricated Pipelining - Laminar and k-ε Modes of Eccentric Core Flow. Int. J. Multiphase Flow, 20, 3, 481-491. [CrossRef]
- Guevara, E., Zubillaga, V., Zagustin, K. and Zamora, G. (1991) Core Annular Flow: Preliminary Operational Experience and Measurements in a 152 mm*55 km Pipeline. Proc. 5th Unitar Heavy Crude and Tar Sands International Conference, 5, Caracas, Venezuela.
- Joseph, D.D.,Bai, R.,Mata, C.,Sury, K. and Grant, C. (1999) Self-Lubricated Transport of Bitumen Froth. Journal of Fluid Mech., 386, 127. [CrossRef]
- Arney, M.S.,Ribeiro, G.S.,Guevara, E.,Bai, R. and Joseph, D.D. (1996) Cement-Lined for Water Lubricated Transport of Heavy Oil. Int. Journal of Multiphase Flow, 22, 2, 207. [CrossRef]
Oil & Gas Science and Technology - Rev. IFP
Volume 59, Number 5, September-October 2004
Dossier: Pipeline Transportation of Heavy Oils
|Page(s)||523 - 533|
|Published online||01 December 2006|
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.