- Lutz, J., Raynaud, M., Gstalder, S., Quichaud, C., Raynal, J. and Muckelroy, J.A. (1972) Instantaneous logging based on a dynamic theory of drilling. Journal of Petroleum Technology, 24, June, 750-758.
- Staron, Ph., Arens, G. and Gros, P. (1986 and 1988) Method for instantaneous acoustical logging in a bore well. UK Patent N° GB/2,173,596A, (1986) and US Patent No. 4,718,048 (1988).
- Rector, J.W. III and Marion, B.P. (1991) The use of drillbit energy as a downhole seismic source. Geophysics, 56, 5 [CrossRef].
- Guesnon, J. and Pignard, G. (1992) IFP tests its new TRAFOR MWD system. Ocean Industry.
- Sallas, J.J. (1984) Seismic vibrator control and the downgoing P-wave. Geophysics, 40, 6, 732-740 [CrossRef].
- Naville, C., Staron, Ph., Pignard, G. and Wittrich, C. (1994) Seismic prospecting method and device using a drill bit working in a well. US. Patent No. 5,372,207.
- Naville, C., Layotte, P.C., Pignard, G. and Guesnon, J. (1994) Well Seismic: Application of the TRAFOR MWD system to drill bit seismic profiling. EAEG Abstract G45, Vienna, Austria.
- Rector, J.W. and Hardage, B.A. (1992) Radiation pattern and seismic waves generated by a working roller cone drill bit Geophysics, 57, 10.
- Rector, J.W. (1993) Use of drillbit vibrations in the drilling of deep continental boreholes. Deep Continental Crust Symposium, Potsdam.
- Naville, C., Guesnon, J. and Mabile, C. (1998) Logging method and system for measuring mechanical parameters of formations crossed through by a borehole. US Patent No. 5,758,539.
- Serbutoviez, S., Naville, C., Fay J.B., Verdier, F., Billet G. and Batini, F. (2001) Log of formation parameters while drilling. Poster Paper 3E, AAPG convention, Denver.
- DRILCO (division of SMITH International, Inc.) (1986) Description of the Rubber spring SHOCK SUB® vibration dampener. In: The Composite Catalog 1986-87, 1751-1753.
- Parfitt, S.H.L. and Abbassian, F. (1995) A model for Shock sub performance qualification. SPE/IADC 29354, Drilling Conference, Amsterdam.
- Soulier, L. and Lemaître, M. (1993) EMWD data transmission status and perspectives. SPE/IADC 25686, Amsterdam.
- Batini, F., Dini, I., Certo M., Cola T., Cecconi, F., Louis Soulier, L., Naville, C. and Serbutoviez, S. (2000) Seismic while drilling measurements in Italian deep geothermal wells. World Geothermal Congress, Japan.
- Naville, C., Serbutoviez, S., Throo, A., Batini, F. and Dini, I. (2000) Drillbit SWD reverse walkaway using downhole reference signal. SPE 65115, EUROPEC Meeting, Paris, France.
- Naville, C., Mabile, C., Guesnon, J. and Meynier, P. (2000) Method and device for the acquisition of signals while drilling. US Patent No. 6,023,444.
- Cecconi, F. and Soulier, L. (2003) Device and method for seismic drill hole measuring. European Patent No. EP 1 130 418 A1, US Patent No. 6,614,718 B2.
- Naville, C., Serbutoviez, S., Bruneau, J., Japiot, H., Daures, R. and Gaborit, J.Y. (2001) "VSP-Dipmeter" from oriented 3 component and isotropic processing. Poster Paper 7A, AAPG Convention, Denver.
- Borland, W., Codazzi, D., Einchcomb, C., Hashem, M., Hewett, V., Jackson, M., Meehan, R. and Tweedy, M. (1997) Real-time answers to well drilling and design questions. Schlumberger Oilfield Review, 9, 2, 2-15.
- Armstrong, P., Nutt, L. and Minton, R. (2000) Drilling optimization using drill-bit seismic in the deepwater Gulf of Mexico. IADC/SPE 59222, New Orleans, Louisiana, USA.
- Poletto, F., Bertelli, L., Miranda, F. and Rocca, F. (1998) Design of SWD 3D RVSP using SEISBIT® Technology, EAGE 60th Conference, Paper 10-49, Leipzig, Germany.
- Bertelli, L., Abramo, F., and Gatti, V. (1998) Seismic while Drilling and geophysical monitoring in the Southern Apennine range, EAGE 60th Conference, Paper 10-50, Leipzig, Germany.
- Malusa, M., Poletto, F., Mirande, F. and Bernasconi, G. (1998) SWD interpretation by modelling of pilot and seismic signals, EAGE 60th Conference, Paper 10-51, Leipzig, Germany.
- Underhill W., Esmersoy, C. and Hawthorn, A. (2001) Demonstration of real-time borehole seismic from an LWD tool. SPE 71365, New Orleans, Louisiana, USA, 30 Sept- 3 Oct.
- King, P., Templeton, G., Reeder, M. and Bevali, S. (2002) Defining lateral velocity variations to improve reservoir mapping with new seismic measurements while drilling, Leadon field, UK. EAGE 64th Conference, Paper B-25. Florence, Italy.
- Haldorsen, J.B.U., Krasovec, M., Raikes, S., Harrold, T., Day, D.N. and Clippard, J.D. (2002) Comparison of full waveform seismic MWD and conventional VSP data from the South Caspian. EAGE 64th Conference, Paper B-26, Florence, Italy.
Oil & Gas Science and Technology - Rev. IFP
Volume 59, Number 4, July-August 2004Dossier: Interactive Drilling
|Page(s)||371 - 403|
|Section||Dossier: Interactive Drilling|
|Published online||01 December 2006|
Oil & Gas Science and Technology - Rev. IFP, Vol. 59 (2004), No. 4, pp. 371-403