- Aziz, K. and Settari, A. (1979) Petroleum Reservoir Simulation, Applied Science Publishers, London.
- Barenblatt, G.L. and Zheltov, I.P. (1960) Basic Flow Equations for Homogeneous Fluids in Naturally Fractured Rocks. Dokl. Akad. Nauk (URRS), 132, 3, 545-548.
- Bertin, H,Panfilov, M. and Quintard, M. (2000) Two Types of Transient Phenomena and Full Relaxation Macroscale Model for Single Phase Flow Through Double Porosity Media. Transport in Porous Media, 39, 1, 73-96. [CrossRef]
- Coats, K.H., Nielsen, R.L., Terhune, M.H. and Weber, A.G. (1967) Simulation of Three-Dimensional, Two-Phase Flow in Oil and Gas Reservoirs. SPE Journal, December.
- Coats, K.H., Dempsey, J.R. and Henderson, J.H. (1971) The Use of Vertical Equilibrium in Two-Dimensional Simulation of Three-Dimensional Reservoir Performance. SPE Journal, March.
- Gallouët, T., Eymard, R. and Herbin, R. (2000) Finite Volume Methods, 7, Handbook in Numerical Analysis, Ciarlet, P.G. and Lions, J.L. Eds.
- Gilman, J.R., Bowser, J.L. and Rothkopf, B.W. (1994) Application of Short-Radius Horizontal Boreholes in the Naturally Fractured Yate Field. Annual Technical Conference and Exhibition, SPE No. 28568, New-Orleans, United States, September.
- Granet, S.,Fabrie, P.,Lemmonnier, P. and Quintard, M. (2001) A Two-Phase Flow Simulation of Fractured Reservoirs Using a New Fissure Element Method. Journal of Petroleum Science and Engineering, 32, 1, 35-62. [CrossRef]
- Hearn, C.L., Al-Emadi, I.A.A., Worley, P.L.H. and Taylor, R.D. (1997) Improved Oil Recovery in a Tight Reservoir with Conductive Faults. Annual Technical Conference and Exhibition, SPE No. 38908, San Antonio, United States, October.
- Kazemi, H., Merril, L.S., Portterfield, K.L. and Zeman, P.R. (1976) Numerical Simulation of Water-Oil Flow in Natural Fractured Reservoirs. SPE Journal, December.
- Landereau, P.,Noetinger, B. and Quintard, M. (2001) Quasi- Steady Two Equation Models for Diffusive Transport in Fractured Porous Media: Large-scale Propoerties for Densely Fractured Systems. Advances in Water Ressources, 24, 863-876. [CrossRef]
- Lee, S.H., Jensen, C.L. and Lough, M.F. (1999) An Efficient Finite Difference Model for Flow in a Reservoir with Multiple Length-Scale Fractures. Annual Technical Conference and Exhibition, SPE No. 56752, Houston, United States, October.
- Martin, J.C. (1968) Partial Integration of Equations of Multiphase Flow. SPE Journal, December.
- Quandalle, P. and Sabathier, J.C. (1987) Typical Features of a New Multipurpose Reservoir Simulator. SPE Symposium on Reservoir Simulation, No. 16007, San Antonio, United States.
- Quintard, M. et Whitaker, S. (1996) Transport in Chemically and Mechanically Heterogeneous Porous Media - I: Theorical Development of Region-Averaged Equations for Slightly Compressible Single-Phase Flow. Advances in Water Ressources, 19, 1, 29-47. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- Quintard, M. and Whitaker, S. (1996) Transport in Chemically and Mechanically Heterogeneous Porous Media - II: Comparison with Numerical Experiments for Slightly Compressible Single- Phase. Advances in Water Resources, 19, 1, 49-60. [CrossRef]
- Schneider, F.,Devoitine, H.,Faille, I.,Flauraud, E.,Willien, F. (2002) Ceres2D: A Numerical Prototype for HC Potential Evaluation in Complex Area. Oil & Gas Science and Technology, Revue de l’Institut français du pétrole, 57, 6, 607-619. [CrossRef]
- Spivak, A. (1974) Gravity Segregation in Two-Phase Displacement Processes. SPE Journal, December.
- Trocchio, J.T. (1989) Investigation and Effect of Fluid Conductive Faults in the Fateh Mishrif Reservoir, Arabian Gulf. SPE Middle East Oil Technical Conference and Exhibition, No. 17992, Manama, Bahrein, March.
- Warren, J.E. et Root, P.J. (1963) The Behaviour of Naturally Fractured Reservoirs. SPE Journal, September.
Oil & Gas Science and Technology - Rev. IFP
Volume 59, Number 2, March-April 2004Dossier: Upscaling of Fluid Flow in Oil Reservoirs
|Page(s)||197 - 214|
|Published online||01 December 2006|
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.