- Hogue, C. (2000) Two Major Refiners Agree to Cut Air Pollution. Chemical & Engineering News, 78, 31,12.
- Johnson, H.J. (2001) The Next Battle Over Clean Air. In Rolling Stone, 48-53.
- Geldart, D. (1986) Introduction, in Gas Fluidization Technology, D. Geldart, Editor., John Wiley & Sons: UK, 1-10.
- Fletcher, R. (1995) Stepwise Method Determines Source of FCC Catalyst Losses. Oil and Gas Journal, 93, 35.
- Clark, A.G. (1998) Industrial Air Pollution Monitoring, London, Chapman & Hill.
- Pilat, M.J.,Ensor, D.S. and Bosch, J.C. (1970) Source Test Cascade Impactor. Atmospheric Environment, 4, 671-679. [CrossRef]
- Salbilla, D.L. (1999) Refiners Have Several Options to Overcome FCCU Opacity Limitations. Oil and Gas Journal, 97, 2.
- Tenney, E. and Gardner, A. (1998) Fluid Catalytic Cracking Cyclone Design and Modification. Today’s Refinery, 23-32.
- Ezernack, D.D. (1997) Minimize FCCU Startup Problems. Hydrocarbon Processing, 76, 6, 67-72.
- Tao, Z. (2000) Operational Changes fix FCCU. Oil and Gas Journal, 98, 32, 48-53.
- Schmidt, P. (1993) Unconventional Cyclone Separators. International Chemical Engineering, 33, 1, 8-17.
- Fassani, F.L. and LeonardoJr, G. (2000) A Study of the Effect of High Inlet Solids Loading on a Cyclone Separator Pressure Drop and Collection Efficiency. Powder Technology, 107, 60-65. [CrossRef]
- Ray, M.B., et al. (1997) Post Cyclone (PoC): An Innovative Way to Reduce the Emission of Fines from Industrial Cyclones. Ind. Eng. Chem. Res., 36, 2766-2774. [CrossRef]
- Werther, J. and Reppenhagen, J. (1999) Catalyst Attrition in Fluidized-Bed Systems. AIChE Journal, 45, 9, 2001-2010. [CrossRef]
- Wu, S.Y.,Baeyens, J. and Chu, C.Y. (1999) Effect of the Grid-Velocity on Attrition in Gas Fluidized Beds. The Canadian Journal of Chemical Engineering, 77, 738-744. [CrossRef]
- Santana, D.,Rodriguez, J.M. and Macias-Machin, A. (1999) Modelling Fluidized Bed Elutriation of Fine Particles. Powder Technology, 106, 110-118. [CrossRef]
Oil & Gas Science and Technology - Rev. IFP
Volume 57, Number 6, November-December 2002
|Page(s)||665 - 670|
|Published online||01 December 2006|
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.